A CBD bath can be the answer to a much better bathing and meditating experience. This type of CBD bath bomb also includes essential oils and fragrances, which promote benefits to your skin and your mental health.
Overall, this product can be used for many different purposes, such as:
- Relieving the muscle and joints.
- Reducing stress levels.
- Stimulating physical and mental relaxation.
- Reducing pain and discomfort.
- Promoting healthy skin regeneration.
- Promoting healthy hair growth.
The Retrograde Release Bomb’s anti-inflammatory properties are the best option for reducing inflammation. This may help people who need relaxing and non-invasive injury therapy. Athletes can also use this CBD bath bomb for pain as a measure to reduce the effects of muscle soreness and tenderness.
Deep baths, in general, can be a great option to relax and promote body regeneration. However, by pairing them up with CBD bath bombs, people may expect positive results after prolonged usage.
People with skin conditions and general skin irritability can use the Retrograde Release Bath Bomb to reduce the negative effects of those conditions. If it’s used regularly, it can help the user achieve much brighter and healthy skin.
Overall, this is one of the best CBD bath bombs people can use since it promotes natural body regeneration, relaxation, and inner cleansing, which are important for a healthier and happier life.
The perfect CBD bath bomb recipe is a quiet night, a warm tub, and your favorite adult beverage. And it can be done in a few minutes. To use the Comet Hope Bath Bomb efficiently, follow these steps:
- Fill up the bathtub with hot or warm water. Water in warmer temperatures is more recommended since it can help to open the skin’s pores, allowing the bath bomb to relieve the body's ailments more easily.
- When the tub is full, drop the CBD bath bomb in it.
- Wait until the bath bomb dissolves in the water.
- Once you’re ready to bathe, slowly get inside the bath and take deep breaths while the properties of the product sink in.
The Retrograde Release Bath Bomb can be used at any point during the day as long as the user is comfortable with it. People who want to use this product as post-workout therapy may bath right after working out to promote early body repairs.
It’s important to note that people with skin conditions or overall sensitive skin should carefully use this product. While this CBD bath bomb was mostly created with natural ingredients, some bodies may react differently to its effects.
If the user notices any irritation, rash, or swelling after using this product, they should stop the treatment immediately and consult a medical professional.
The complete list of the Retrograde Release Bath Bomb’s ingredients is listed below:
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- CBD Isolate (Cannabidiol – 100mg)
- Grapeseed Oil
- Batch-Certified Colorants
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA)
This product may also contain the following ingredients:
- Cream of Tartar
- Milk Powder
- Dead Sea Salt
- Epsom Salt
- Polysorbate 80
The Retrograde Release Bath Bomb includes 0% of THC in every package.